Monday, November 12, 2012
preschooler buying guide: winter wonderland
|1. Mountain Boy Pull Sled, Restoration Hardware Baby & Child. $159|
2. Just Say Snow (Ball), The Land of Nod. $10
3. Kids Tumbler, Starbucks. $11
4. Marmot Split Mittens, REI. $28
5. Katy and the Big Snow, The Land of Nod. $16
6. Snowman Family Kit, L.L. Bean. $30
7. Saucer Sled and Helmet, The Land of Nod. $73
8. Hot Chocolate, Williams-Sonoma. $20
9. Faux Fur Russian Hat, Restoration Hardware Baby & Child. $34
Growing up near Savannah, Georgia my experience with snow involved snow flurries and a ski trip to the mountains. I had no idea that one day I would live in Minnesota! Our past five winters have been a learning experience. I've learned to buy down jackets and Marmot waterproof gloves for the kids. The pantry must always be stocked with hot chocolate, and a shoe rack to organize all our gloves and hats.
Do you have any good snow memories? Snow-related gift ideas? Our kids were so excited to stomp on snow this morning before preschool!